The modern and trendy Viper Ultra IV of the Italian brand, Lotto, will be ideal for players who are looking for support and comfort.
On Court :
As soon as you start running in these Lotto Viper Ultra IV SPD shoes, you will feel comfortable thanks to the EVA molded insole with the Enerturn technology that will allow you to gain energy on each split-step. You will gain reactivity when you accelerate and feel more comfort even during the most vigourous rallies since the Heel Control technology absorbs shocks in order to preserve your feet.
This model is strenghened in the front and is relatively stiff. This will bring more stability and proves to be very resistant during long rallies from the baseline. The exterior LL40 sole was added to offer a better life span. Meanwhile, the RFC technology will combine protection in the front of the foot and support in order to create a shoe that will last a long time.
A small perk to this model ? These shoes are delivered with extra black laces in order to change your look depending on your mood !
Technical Details :
– Enerturn at the heel level : Perfect combination between cushioning, dispersion of negatively impacted forces and elastic return in order to limit shocks and favour reactivity when split-stepping
– Mesh vamp and K-PU : perfect compromise between light weight, support and resistance.
– RFC : Protection in the front of the foot for more durability and support
– Exterior sole in Longlasting 40 rubber: for optimal resistance to abrasion
– FAS : medial stabilisation to avoid twisting
– Reinforcement on the bottom of the shoe for increased resistance
– Heel Control technology: guarantees great support and control in the heel when running
– Stability Support : better lateral foot support
– Grip Control : improved grip on the ground in order to allow you to accelerate better
Surface : All surfaces
Colours : Grey and Salmon
Weight : 332g (Size 38)