A comfortable, stable shoe that can help you kick-start your tennis journey.
The most cushioned and stable shoe in Wilson’s Kaos line, the Kaos Devo 2.0 prioritizes comfort with every step on the court. Sporting a generous heel-toe drop of 12mm, this shoe creates a comfortable fit with ample cushioning and an all-around court feel. Ideal for beginner and recreational tennis players seeking a reliable tennis shoe to get in the game.
- Forefoot TPU Drag Pad – TPU overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Bidensity – Die-cut OrthoLite construction ensures an excellent blend of support and comfort.
- DF3 – Significant heel-toe drop (12 mm) lends an all-around court feel with extra cushioning for recreational players.
- Duralast – High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST – EVA foam midsole with EVA inserts augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness.